02 May 10 Questions For Laura Eaton
We are really excited for the opportunity to keep sharing about the amazing people who continue to make miFLAVOUR so wonderful. This week it is our pleasure to introduce Laura Eaton. Laura is a talented baker who attended the culinary program with miFLAVOUR co-owner, Ella Piskun. Please read Laura’s completed questionnaire to learn about her adventurous spirit.
1. WHAT IS YOUR BEST CHILDHOOD MEMORY?
Climbing trees and just running around barefoot.
2. IF YOU COULD TRAVEL ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD YOU GO AND WHY?
There are way too many places to just pick one.
3. HOW DO YOU SPEND YOUR FREE TIME?
I love spending time with my little permapuppy, LaLa, and really anything to do with the outdoors.
4. WHAT ARE YOU MOST AFRAID OF?
Life is too short for fear.
5. WHAT IS ONE OF YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENTS?
I don’t get embarrassed.
6. IF YOU COULD WITNESS ANY EVENT OF THE PAST, PRESENT, OR FUTURE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I don’t know about any past or present events. However, I would love a future of everyone I love living a happy and healthy life.
7. WHAT DOES A PERFECT DAY LOOK LIKE TO YOU?
Taking a nice hike. Then, spending the evening on the beach with a fire, good friends, and my little dog LaLa.
8. HOW WOULD YOUR FRIENDS DESCRIBE YOU?
Active and determined.
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE miFLAVOUR DESSERT AND WHY?
NOVA bar; well, because peanut butter is life!!!!
10. WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT WORKING AT miFLAVOUR?
I work with great people and I get to do something I love.
Thank you for reading all about Laura. She has worked at miFLAVOUR for a few months now and has fit in perfectly into our friendly atmosphere. Laura always demonstrates determined focus when perfecting the task at hand. She is able to tune out any distractions in order to bake the most delicious desserts. We are so happy to have her as a baker!
Next week read about A SPECIAL MOTHER’S DAY. We are excited to feature a discount that will only be found here on our blog for our exclusive “MOM Macaron Giftbox”. The gift box will include raspberry cheesecake and chocolate flavored macarons, and personalized with hand painted “MOM” and garden flowers across the delectable macarons; all in a very fashionable presentation. So be sure to check in next week for a chance to get the discount!