14 Dec Mr. Snowman Contest
Looking for something fun and exciting to participate in this holiday season? We have just the thing! And while you’re at it, you can win a free 6” Rosey cake! This cake is absolutely delicious. It just may be one of our new favourites! The frosting is super smooth, fluffy, creamy and full of white chocolate flavour! The cake layers are made up of coconut and almond flour instead of wheat flour which makes them extra moist and a bit crunchy because of the coconut pieces! All these flavours combined really reminds us of the amazing Raffaello truffles! Those truffles are actually what inspired this cake!
Did we mention that Rosey is also gluten-free? Sometimes when we hear the term “gluten-free,” we automatically conclude that the cake must not be as delicious as it would be if it contained regular flour. But trust us when we say that it’s not the case here! Not including wheat flour in this recipe is what makes it so crunchy, moist and delicious!
Now, let us tell you how you can win this delicious cake! Everyone loves macarons, snowmen and cute Instagram pictures! miFlavour has created a way to put all three things together in an exciting contest! The contest consists of 20 people receiving Mr. Snowman and posting a creative photo of him on Instagram and mentioning @miFlavour.
Here are the steps to win:
- Be one of the first 20 people to text us at (509) 426-5596, “I want to participate in the Mr. Snowman Contest!” Please include your name and Instagram username in the text.
- After you contact us, we will then decide on a place to meet in downtown Spokane so that we can hand you Mr. Snowman.
- This step is when the fun really begins! Take the most unique, cute, and eye-catching photo of Mr. Snowman.
- Make sure your Instagram profile is public for the duration of this contest so that miFlavour can see your entry.
- Post your awesome photo on Instagram and tag @miFlavour.
- All your entries must be submitted by Monday December 19th 11:59pm.
- We will then review every one’s entry and announce the winner on December 20th.
- After the contest, we will contact the lucky winner and provide them with a free 6″ Rosey Cake just in time for Christmas.
Good luck friends!